g+ share ui lockdown

TL;DR

In this post I will present g+ share issue that I experience when I tried to share one of my blog post from the blogger tool. This post is inspired by genuine Ben Simo blog Is there a problem here?

Video speaks for itself.

What is important here is to note that this video is not enough for issue report. Why? Because developer can only see the issue manifestation. This video could only entertain the audience. But it does not contain information to replicate the issue.

BBST RIMGEA gives what are the ingredients of excellent bug report.

For example, R stand for replicate. I have not replicated the issue from the video. I did not do any analysis during the issue (for example using Chrome development tools). And using that video, developer can not replicate the issue.

Dear tester, if you only submit manifestation of the issue in your bug report, you are not good tester.

What can you do? Take the Bug Advocacy course:





Labels: ,